A Carhartt classic is now in full leather! A Japan only limited edition that is sure to sell out.
Carhartt WIP is the European line of Carhartt, one of the most well known work wear brands in the world. The WIP line, has a stylish design that is a bit different from the American work style, and now a Japan-only full leather coverall, the “Chore Coat”, which is synonymous with Carhartt, is now available!
LEATHER CHORE COAT ¥69300
This is the first item in which the workwear style “Chore Coat” has been made in full leather, which never seemed like a possibility until now.
The body has been changed to high-quality cow leather while retaining the original details such as the large front pocket, the left chest flap pocket, and the C logo square label.
Everything is changed to black, from the brand tag on the right chest to the buttons, to match the body. It gives of a mature image.
There is also a large pocket inside the jacket. The storage capacity unique to work jackets seems to be useful not only for everyday living but also for the outdoor scenes.
Although it is derived from a work jacket, it is not unfashionable. As it is finished in a sophisticated and stylish silhouette as is expected from WIP!
Of course, there is only one black color variation, but there are five sizes available: S, M, L, XL, and XXL. It’s a great point to have such a wide variety of sizes while being an exclusive limited model.
Carhartt WIP’s limited-edition coveralls have been transformed into a modern outfit that shines in the city with excellent details such as a leather body, monotone coloring, and a clean silhouette.
It is scheduled to be released at Carhartt WIP Stores nationwide from 11:00 on Saturday, January 2, 2021. Be careful not to miss out as it is sure to sell out fast.
■Carhartt WIP Store Tokyo tel：03-3402-9810 https://carhartt-wip.jp/
- A tough tote bag with a large capacity by Carhartt WIP and Ramidus is on sale only in Japan.
- This is a collaboration between "Carhartt WIP", which is derived from the world famous work brand representing the U...
FASHION1 year ago
- Carhartt WIP and G-Shock collaborate for the first time! Mature color “third” model is on sale only in Japan.
- Carhartt WIP (Carhartt Work-in Progress), which started as a European project of Carhartt, a work wear brand from the Un...
FASHION3 years ago
- The second collaboration between Carhartt WIP and Helinox! Three types of original camo style gear, including a shade that has not yet been released in Japan!
- The collaboration between the long-established American workwear brand Carharrt’s European line “Carhartt WIP” and “...
GEAR1 year ago
- The furniture collaboration between Carhartt WIP x JS Furniture evokes strong American garage themes.
- Journal Standard Furniture is synonymous with American vintage interiors and is collaborating with American work-wea...
ROOM4 years ago