A vintage-like collaboration tote bag from L.L.Bean and Remi Relief.
The “Boat and Tote”, commonly known as the Bean Tote, has become synonymous with the brand L.L.Bean.
It is already masterpiece that while basic is tough enough to rely on in a wide array of environments from the city to the outdoors, but in collaborating with the domestic brand REMI RELIEF that strives for “ultimate everyday wear”, they have created a new evolution to the classic bag bespoke for men’s online retailer UNSTOA.
REMI RELIEF × L.L.Bean ¥16500
At first glance, this Bean Tote has an eye-catching look because it looks like a second-hand item by using special vintage processing that Remi Relief is well known for.
The stone wash process, which takes a large amount of time and has to be carefully applied, gives the natural color fading and texture to the item as if it had been used for many years. It’s a must-see for vintage clothing lovers.
The lineup consists of two sizes, a large-capacity L size and an easy-to-use M size. Each is available in two colors, navy and green, which are also popular in-line colors for L.L.Bean.
This is a new take on the classic Bean Tote that fits a variety of lifestyles from everyday to the outdoors. Because it is a staple product, why not stand out with this unique new version!
■UNSTOA tel：03-6805-0021 https://unstoa.com/
- Remi Relief’s latest work is a large storage jacket and vest that negates the need for a bag. Combining both further improves the storage capacity!
- Remi Relief was originally launched in 2007 by Japanese designer Yutaka Goto. The use of materials and processing techni...
FASHION2 years ago
- Pocketable bag with 2 way specifications. “go slow caravan”’s classic tote is further improved and in new prints!
- "go slow caravan(GSC)" is a brand founded by members who all love outdoor activities. The brand has an immediately notic...
GEAR2 years ago
- Niko And… is a new nametag from a world class power tool manufacturer! We present their lineup of stylish DIY items!
- Old Smith Hardware Co. is a new tool series collaboration between the world’s largest manufacturer of power tools in...
ROOM2 years ago
- Our picks for the 12 items that you will “absolutely want” this fall.
- This summer, heat waves have continued on and on. The heat is likely to continue, but the fashion scene seems to be stea...
FASHION12 months ago