High-performance batting and ultra-thin heater. New functional clothing label “Tank” is here!
The gadget wear label TANK from JOURNAL STANDARD relume is here. Mature clothing equipped with a heat system that can adjust the temperature, it is a perfect collection for the seasons when the change in temperature is often drastic.
Surprisingly sophisticated looks combined with a built-in heater.
For the first time they have adopted a sheet-like heater made of graphene, which has a thermal conductivity about 10 times that of copper and a tensile strength of 200 times that of steel. By combining with the hybrid insulation of Solotex® × Aerocapsule®γECO, they succeeded in producing clothing that can withstand the severe cold.
It uses a 5V output USB mobile battery as the power source, and generates heat in about 10 seconds on the low temperature setting of 45 ° C. It keeps you warm for about 8 hours. With 3 levels of temperature control that can be set up to 60-50 ° C, you can count on it in any winter outdoor environment.
This brand new collection features an ultra-thin heater of about 0.5 mm, which eliminates the bulkiness and weight common to functional wear that uses batteries. It has been available at all JOURNAL STANDARD relume stores and Bay Cruise Store since mid-December, and reservations are currently being accepted. If you’re looking for a unique functional new outerwear, don’t miss it.
- The SNOW PEAK flame retardant series is exclusive at JOURNAL STANDARD RELUME and fits great with city life!
- The Takibi Denim Vest is the latest masterpiece from SNOW PEAK and is attracting attention from outdoor lovers every...
FASHION3 years ago
- JS Relum release a bespoke bike model with the popular and cool urban style e-BIKE “Roca Flame”.
- The e-bike scene, is rapidly increasing in popularity during the Corona virus pandemic. Various models are appearing one...
VEHICLES1 year ago
- AUTO-BI x Snow Peak x JS Relum. Biker-flavored jet-black TAKIBI jumpsuit is completed!
- As Japan's largest jumpsuit maker, "Yamada Tatsu" has been producing professional workwear for over 100 years since ...
FASHION2 years ago
- Snow Peak x JS Relume. “HOME⇄CAMP” themed collection made from organic cotton.
- This is the latest team up from Japan's leading outdoor brand Snow Peak and popular select shop JOURNAL STANDARD Relume....
FOOT WEAR2 years ago
- A bespoke collection of sophisticated and functional clothing by Daiwa and JS Relum.
- The popular select shop "JOURNAL STANDARD relume" has announced a bespoke collection with "DAIWA", which has been le...
FASHION5 months ago
- A phantom American outdoor brand has been revived, starting with a bespoke order with Journal Standard Relum!
- Founded in Boulder, Colorado, the American outdoor brand "HINE SNOWBRIDGE" is a legendary brand that was born in 1972 an...
FASHION2 months ago
- A unique collaboration between KOKUYO and JS Relum! Traditional stationery colored with a rugged military theme.
- Remote work has increased greatly since the start of the Corona virus pandemic. While many people are preparing an envir...
ROOM2 years ago