A tough tote bag with a large capacity by Carhartt WIP and Ramidus is on sale only in Japan.
This is a collaboration between “Carhartt WIP”, which is derived from the world famous work brand representing the US, and “RAMIDUS”, a bag brand that inherits the genes of Head Porter. The result is a bag that is tough and has a large capacity, but it’s also stylish and you will want to make the most of using it outside.
A perfect fusion of the identities of the two brands.
Carhartt WIP × RAMIDUS TOTE BAG ¥13200〜14850
Two styles, a Carhartt-like duck canvas fabric and a polyethylene material that can withstand bad weather are used for the tote bag that also has perfect storage capacity. The exquisitely long strap can be carried both by hand and on the shoulder which features the Ramidus logo, which is a symbol of the collaboration.
Carhartt WIP × RAMIDUS TOTE BAG ¥12100〜13750
Both models are available in two sizes L and LL. These are products that can only be created by the collaboration of these two work-wear and bag specialists. The impactful logo will add an accent to both daily and outdoor styles.
■Carhartt WIP carhartt-wip.jp/
- Carhartt WIP and G-Shock collaborate for the first time! Mature color “third” model is on sale only in Japan.
- Carhartt WIP (Carhartt Work-in Progress), which started as a European project of Carhartt, a work wear brand from the Un...
FASHION2 years ago
- A Carhartt classic is now in full leather! A Japan only limited edition that is sure to sell out.
- Carhartt WIP is the European line of Carhartt, one of the most well known work wear brands in the world. The WIP line, h...
FASHION1 year ago
- The furniture collaboration between Carhartt WIP x JS Furniture evokes strong American garage themes.
- Journal Standard Furniture is synonymous with American vintage interiors and is collaborating with American work-wea...
ROOM3 years ago