Sony x Seiko collaborate with their analog face smart watch!
Although on first appearances it looks like a Seiko mechanical watch with a cintage aesthetic , it in fact comes equipped with Sony smart watch technology in the band and will debut as the new model in Sony’s “Wena Wrist” series.
The design was supervised by Lowercase and Yukage Sugawara, a former Beams creative director who is known as a pioneer of cross-industry collaborations.
Left）「seiko wena wrist pro Mechanical set Silver -LOWERCASE Edition-」
Right）「seiko wena wrist pro Mechanical set Premium Black -LOWERCASE Edition-」
The Seiko Wena Wrist pro Mechanical set -LOWERCASE Edition is a Sony smart watch that comes with built in functions such as e-pay technology, notifications and activity logs built into the wrist band portion of the watch. This limited edition is specially designed using Seiko’s mechanical watch face.
The watch face is a vintage piece based upon Seiko’s signature Royal style. The needle and index are made from Lumibright, inspired by aging, to create a more classic aesthetic. Even though it appears to be a classic mechanical watch with a vintage style it unexpectedly has all of the functionality of a modern smart watch.
It is planned to be sold in a limited quantity of only 300 each for the silver and premium black. It will be available from November 23rd at the Sony Store as well as Sony’s e-commerce site “First Flight”.
First Flight https://first-flight.sony.com/contact
- This watch is packed with features for the outdoor enthusiast!
- The new style smart watch Eco-Drive Riiiver is set for release by Citizen in fall 2019. The product will be crowd...
TECH2 years ago
- Seiko Diver’s Watch celebrates its 35th anniversary, with a limited edition professional model now available.
- In commemoration of the 35th anniversary of Seiko's first 1000m diver's watch, a limited edition model that has been upd...
FASHION12 months ago
- Tora-san’s favorite Seiko Divers watch is reprinted. A stylish triple collaboration work by BEAMS JAPAN!
- A unique collaboration between Tora-san and SEIKO has been realized by BEAMS JAPAN. Beams with Tora-san? You may ...
FASHION2 years ago
- A limited edition model of the famous Seiko Prospex “1968 Divers” is born.
- The "SEIKO Prospex" has supported many adventures thanks to its toughness and full-scale functions for rugged outdoor sc...
FASHION5 months ago
- Seiko Diver’s Watch’s first fabric strap model is now available!
- From the full-scale sports watch brand "Seiko Prospex", an active model with a fabric strap is here for the first time i...
FASHION12 months ago