Fresh Service collaborates with Kalita. An array of khaki-colored industrial coffee gear.
“Fresh Service” is a concept store created by Takayuki Minami, a creative director who handles various products such as graph papers from select shops.
Under the theme of a “fictitious transportation company”, items that add flavor to your coffee time are appearing one after another from this shop that proposes sophisticated lifestyle items such as apparel, furniture and miscellaneous goods.
The collaboration items between Kalita, whose wave dripper is well known by coffee lovers, and SUEKI CERAMICS, which is popular for tableware that combines tradition and modernity, are all unified in khaki color and are items that you will want to get your hands on.
Three types of stainless steel coffee utensils in collaboration with Kalita.
Kalita × FreshService「FS DRIP POT」¥17600
Kalita’s coffee items, which are carefully made one by one by skilled craftsmen in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture, which is known for its advanced metal processing technology, have been changed to a khaki color, which is the concept color of Fresh Service. It is a collaboration item with an industrial mood.
The “FS DRIP POT” is a stainless steel pot featuring a narrow nozzle suitable for brewing delicious coffee. The capacity is 600 ml, which is the perfect size for two cups.
KALITA × FreshService「DRIPPER」¥16500
The wave dripper (for 1 to 4 people), which features Kalita’s unique three-hole structure, is also available in khaki. By using it in combination with a wave filter with a flat bottom, you can easily brew a cup of coffee with a stable taste.
KALITA × FreshService「MEASURING CUP」¥2640
A major cup that can weigh about 10g per cup. It is an item that can be used habitually for a long time because it does not easily rust and is resistant to aging.
Two types of mugs in collaboration with SUEKI CERAMICS.
SUEKI CERAMICS × FreshService「STANDARD MUG」¥3300
The mug, which is indispensable for enjoying coffee, is also available in the same khaki color as the collaboration with Kalita.
A simple mug featuring a glaze matte texture, which was originally researched by Sueki Ceramics, and was launched by Otani ware in Tokushima prefecture. There are two types of mugs, a simple 300 ml mug and a 280 ml mug that is particular noteworthy because of its beautiful appearance when stacked and stored.
It is also compatible with microwave ovens and dishwashers, so its versatility is also attractive.
■FreshService headquarters tel：03-5775-4755 http://freshservice.jp
- We ask fashionable outdoors experts for their 10 best at home items. [Part 1]
- With the current global pandemic, now that you're at home for a long time, at least you want to enjoy your indoor life w...
ROOM3 years ago
- Nanga’s collaboration gear is always one to watch! Bold updates to classic items from brands such as Stanley and Milestone!
- As a leading down company that creates gear such as sleeping bags, "NANGA", has a long established history of qualit...
GEAR1 year ago
- Aldies x Natal Design make a unique milk pitcher with an interesting motif.
- A collaboration between ALDIES and NATAL DESIGN, two major brands familiar with GO OUT readers, has been realized. Bo...
ROOM2 years ago
- The latest popular collaboration between Coleman and Freaks Store featuring military style color leisure gear is now available.
- The 4th collaboration between "FREAK'S STORE", which is very popular with camping enthusiasts, and "Coleman", which cele...
GEAR2 years ago
- What is “Ibushi Gin”? Tableware that refocuses on traditional Japanese materials.
- Ichinose Tile Industry, which has been making traditional Japanese tiles for 100 years has now launched “ICCI Kawara Pro...
ROOM3 years ago