Free-standing trash can from Zane Arts with the size and stability that we have been yearning for!
Trash cans are often a problem when planning campsites. Keep your campsite neat and tidy with a trash can that has a design that doesn’t impose on the atmosphere of the site and is functionally smart. The new “MOBI BOX” from ZANE ARTS is just such a trash can.
ZANE ARTS「MOBI BOX」¥4950
Zane Arts’ Mobi Box is a slim trash can that stands on its own using four poles. Like Zane Arts is known for, it has a simple look and natural coloring that fits well within any campsite.
Until now, most camping trash cans were large in size, assuming that they would be used under a tarp, but it’s a nice point that the Mobi Box is not too large so that it does not get in the way even inside the shelter. With a top surface of φ32 and a height of 36 cm, it has the same size as a 20 L pail can. A 20L size plastic bag can be attached with the clip provided inside the main body.
Simply insert the four poles into the grommet at the top of the main unit and fasten the bottom with Velcro for easy assembly. Since the end of the pole is a leg, the entire bottom surface does not touch the ground, helping to keep if from getting dirty.
In addition, the back of the main body is processed with PVC material to improve waterproofness, so it does not absorb moist stains and is easy to wipe down after use.
After removing the pole, you can crush the main body down and fix it with Velcro. Each of the four poles can be folded in half and stored inside the main body, so it can be carried compactly and smartly.
Size used: Top surface φ320, bottom surface φ235 x 360 (h) mm Stored size: φ320 x 70 mm
Capacity: 20L (20L garbage bag recommended)
Material: Body … 600D polyester / PVC coating / pole … Aluminum
- A lot of new gear from Zane Arts! Eight gems such as a two-room tent are on ready to go!
- The brand "ZANE ARTS" born in Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture, who are remembered for making a sensational debut with a...
TENT2 years ago
- The much rumored latest tent from Zane Arts the “Okitoma 2” is finally on sale! The release date we’ve all been waiting for…
- "ZANE ARTS" from Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture, quickly became a popular brand as soon as it debuted in 2019. In the spri...
TENT2 years ago
- Make setting up and putting away your tent easier! A peg storage rack that revolutionizes the storage of pegs from Zane Arts.
- Everyone has probably had the experience of using pegs when setting up a tent or tarp, and having a hard time figuri...
GEAR1 year ago
- The battle for outdoor brand supremacy has begun! Introducing Zane Arts!
- Who are Zane Arts? Let’s take a look before their 2019 debut! Zane Arts are new outdoor brand founded in Matsumot...
TENT3 years ago
- The long-awaited new line-up from Zane Arts !! Introducing the full range from a “2-room shelter” to small LED lanterns!
- The outdoor brand ZANE ARTS from Matsumoto, which has been receiving a lot of attention, even from the daily Japanese te...
TENT11 months ago