A new style of Sierra cup from Maagz. A high-quality cup made of natural wood by traditional manufacturing techniques.
The Sierra cup is a symbolic item of outdoor tableware. It can be used for many purposes as a cup or bowl on a plate, and it is a necessary item for outdoor dining when space is often limited, but the new outdoor brand MAAGZ from Hachioji has released a wooden Sierra cup that is a bit different from conventional ones.
Mokushera / Wild cherry tree (shera type / plain) ¥ 5390, removable handle ¥ 1320
A wooden Sierra cup made from wild cherry blossoms. Maagz commissioned the “Hata Laquer Ware Shop”, which has been making lacquer ware for a long time in the Nakayama Onsen district of Ishikawa Prefecture, to manufacture it.
Mokushera / Wild cherry tree (bowl type / plain) ¥ 5390, removable handle ¥ 1320
In addition to the so-called Sierra cup type model, there are two types of bowl that are easy to use as both soup and salad bowls. The handle is sold separately and can be removed, so the cup can also be used as a genuine wooden plate.
The wide array of available colors is unusual for a Sierra cup, both models are available in a total of 5 colors, including plain, light gray, lemon yellow, turquoise blue, and navy blue.
The color and grain of the wood, which are not the same, are part of the charm of natural wood. Warm colored wood is rare for a Sierra cup, which makes this stand out amongst other outdoor tableware. It is also recommended for dining at home or as a gift for loved ones.
- A traditional stove in limited colors created in collaboration by Captain Stag x Corona in the town of Tsubamesanjo, Niigata.
- The outdoor brand "CAPTAIN STAG" and the popular kerosene heater maker "CORONA" were founded in the Tsubamesanjo are...
GEAR1 year ago
- Neighborhood’s latest camping gear collection is here. A comprehensive collection of collaborations with other popular brands!
- "NEIGHBORHOOD" are a famous street brand who is well known not only in fashion circles but also in producing lifesty...
GEAR1 year ago
- Cheers at the campsite! A refined, sake cup joins Platchamp’s enamel tableware lineup.
- Platcham’s enamel tableware is popular for its milky, natural color and matte textured pottery. Contrary to its appea...
ART&DESIGN3 years ago