What is “Ibushi Gin”? Tableware that refocuses on traditional Japanese materials.
Ichinose Tile Industry, which has been making traditional Japanese tiles for 100 years has now launched “ICCI Kawara Products” with the aim of bring the feel of tiles closer to everyday life.
They are aiming to rebuild Japanese tradition and culture by creating various products that overturn the existing perception and concept of tiles. In 2016, Hairock, who was previously a Graphic Designer at A Bathing Ape was appointed as the art director for their first collection.
On Wednesday 1st November ICCI Kawara Products released their second collection centering on tableware. Here is a selection of some of their new products.
kawara stack mag ¥2916
kawara dripper set L ¥4860 M ¥3780
coffee filter stand ¥8100
kodai hashioki ¥864
“Ibushi Gin” is a silver color that is particular to roof tiles, it has s somewhat stylish and fresh feeling. The collection is based around the theme of “breakfast” and is therefore perfect for a great start to the day.
Of course, roof tiles are primarily used outdoors so this collection of tableware looks like it will have equal affinity for the camp dining table as well as for use at home.
ICCI Kawara https://icci-kawaraproducts.com/
- The latest popular collaboration between Coleman and Freaks Store featuring military style color leisure gear is now available.
- The 4th collaboration between "FREAK'S STORE", which is very popular with camping enthusiasts, and "Coleman", which cele...
GEAR2 years ago
- We ask fashionable outdoors experts for their 10 best at home items. [Part 1]
- With the current global pandemic, now that you're at home for a long time, at least you want to enjoy your indoor life w...
ROOM3 years ago
- Nanga’s collaboration gear is always one to watch! Bold updates to classic items from brands such as Stanley and Milestone!
- As a leading down company that creates gear such as sleeping bags, "NANGA", has a long established history of qualit...
GEAR1 year ago
- Aldies x Natal Design make a unique milk pitcher with an interesting motif.
- A collaboration between ALDIES and NATAL DESIGN, two major brands familiar with GO OUT readers, has been realized. Bo...
ROOM2 years ago
- Fresh Service collaborates with Kalita. An array of khaki-colored industrial coffee gear.
- "Fresh Service" is a concept store created by Takayuki Minami, a creative director who handles various products such...
GEAR2 years ago